Lesson's Learn

Well this is a continue of my note this morning. The same topic, this is about shits happened around us, around me actually.

Last nite my best bro told me that he was being down cause of romantic relationship. Meanwhile my another best bro has shits related to his work, a pressure working actually. And the shocking one is my best sis when i was in Semarang told me her husband got cancer! What a shocking. I myself admit it i have another shits also, i am human bytheway.

However i feel today i got so many lessons since my journey by train until now.

At Tegal when i was transit, i met an old blind men. He took my view directly, i came to him, then he whispered me that he wanted to ask for money, he said in high moral language of Javanese. He taught me what my complain about life is nothing actually than his life. My life is much much much better than him.

Another one, during my bus trip from station reaching my home. I saw three old ladies at the same bus i took. I am touched seeing how skinny they are, i knew the got cold due to rain-I knew it from their wet dress and pale foot skin. One of them wearing a rain coat, she didn't care whether it was proper or not to wear it inside bus. When they wanted to stop, they then pick their heavy wet things. Oh God, in their old time they must not work as hard as that. I am crying here.

Then before going sleep, i watched kick Andy. The guests were some teachers coming from remote area of Indonesia. The shocking moment was that how low the salary they earn for that beautiful job. They gets only 50k rupiah each month. It slapped my mind, how come i complain my salary now. I should realize that once again i am much much better than them!!! I paid better than them. They must be very berry happy if they git as much as i get. Or even it is just half of my salary.

Today, ,, i thank God for today's experience. I learn much. I might not complain anymore. God is too kind for my life.

Warm regards,
Ian

0 comments: