2014 Resolution (review)

My first post on this December. My 29th December! Ah still young by the way. Young yet mature and experienced!

We are all advised to make resolutions by the end of this month so that we have guidance to live the next year life! So did I last year, some resolutions were written and kept on my hand phone’s note safely. And now is review time. Let me take a deep breath then to see the result. Fyuh.. It is so not proud to find out mine is reached only 30% of the lists. Ah what a shame!

Wise is when we do not give any judgment before knowing well the root of cause of problem, rite? So, let me review again, get flashback what happened since January until now to find out why my super cool resolutions become unreachable. Sigh.

About traveling
I planned to go to east Indonesia such as Lombok or Labuan Bajo. Well, what happened then? I cheated! I went to Bali, I went to Karimunjawa, I went to Pulau Payung (thousand island, Jakarta), I went to Jogja and any other local destination. I do believe when I sum up all my spending above I can go to the main place I planned.
Meanwhile these are my 'cheating' trip:





I also wished for going abroad, could be Thailand or Vietnam. In this case I realize this bit challenging in budget however, I was not too disappointed for my kind company sent me to Singapore handling job for 4 days! Such an experience. I love for that.

Career (and self) development
I wish for a new job. I wish for becoming at least assistant manager or working around NGO. Hmm, yeah I am sad realizing this is not happened but at least I learned that I would get nothing if I leaved early from present company. Surprisingly, I love this company in the end. I learn many things especially related to manufactures system for example; health safety management, and 5S management. What a meaningful knowledge, rite? Here I also trusted to run some new projects. So, once again God always knows better for me.
Oh ya, i wish to be on air again. I haven’t meet the chances yet. There was one honestly but it didn’t suit to my condition. Talking about my voice was on air is not really fail actually because my voice has ever been recorded for some #nocorruption campaign on Kanal KPK (KPK’s radio station) and it was on air!

New Skill
Well, I planned to learn two skills, they are driving car and free diving. I know I am too lazy to learn especially the driving one. I have the opportunity but I don’t use it wisely. Blame to me! And swear to me that I will regret it sooner and later. What a lazy boy I am!
But to be honest I know I have my other skill which is growing unconsciously. It is cooking. I feel that I am getting better and better in cooking some dishes. Now I am collecting many variant herbs and spice. I bought book recipe, I watch cooking show, I read cooking and recipe blog, and of course finally I post food pic on my IG!
Good point from this is I feel healthier since I make my own meal. It is related to my next resolution…..

Healthier and have a proportional weight
Last year I often not going office because of sick excuse, you named it; diarrhea, cough, influenza, and fever. I had it once a month. Besides, I am overweight due to my bad habit eating. I liked eating unhealthy fried street food (you know it’s so yummy). I seldom eating fruit also.

I don’t why I become to concern my ideal body weight. I think it is so related to my cooking hobby. It gives significant effects apparently. Glad to realize that. For this resolution I proudly claim ‘yes, mission is accomplished’.

Having new Electronic stuff
I wished for a wider television and advanced camera. That’s so fine to manage purchasing only one; television. I dint get new camera but I still have my old camera and lucky also my phone has a good enough resolution lens to capture picture.

Giving Mom a Present

I am dreaming to give my mom a present. I do not make it dream come true this year. Hopefully it will happen next year. What is it actually? Kinda mom’s stuff. I need you pray along with me to make it come true ya. Hehe. The better about this mommy talking is I visit her more than last year.

Etc
My etc resolution is about personal life. You know, life is about up and down but I thank God everything goes well this year.

Wrapped Up
Apparently my journey this year is not that bad. I don’t get what I want but God gave me what I really need more. There are very memorable and beautiful story behind of 30% accomplishment. For some I don’t make it happened I will try make it next year. Meanwhile for others I will replace with others better and of course realistic. Lesson learn I get about this planning and reviewing is about how focus and believe is really important when talking about targets. Ha!

Warm regards,
Ian

0 comments: