Bu Susi

I'll be straight to the point. oh wait. Let me say hello world to you :). Hope you are in very good condition welcoming November!

Well, here we go! You might ever heard about this lady lately; Ibu Susi! I don’t know well who Ibu Susi is. What I heard these days she is so phenomenal that everybody likes talking about her. Unfortunately the topic just like a cheesy gossip from national tv, felt hyperbolic and too much. Some of my friends on facebook like posting link to the news related to the Minister. Then last Saturday I watched television and it was for the first time I saw her on tv. (I talk about video of her). To be honest i am attracted to the way she talk, I consider she is such a cool mom!

Well, the news about her is about the lack education of hers for she is a just junior high graduated. She has tattoo. She smoke. A negative habbit for Indonesian, east culture owned.


Suddenly my mind hmm not! My heart actually whispered me out that I just see the example of hope, dream. She who is not even graduated of high school can be a minister, the position everybody cannot easily have the access to reach. It makes me recall my memories. I have so much dream to do. Once I dreamt to be a manager on bank. But shitt when the qualification says I must not came from literature faculty but I am. Once I wished to be a public relation or someone who skilled in communication or media but oh shitt happened again when I stuck with the opportunity only for who have PR or communication education certified or at least you holding communication bachelor. Another story is that I love cooking since when I was kid. I hope I can run my business in culinary or becoming a chef. Googling it, I found it was so expensive to enter for cooking class for a year. It costs more than I send my mom going Hajj in Mecca.

Hmm, despite of negative comment for her, seeing Ibu Susi give me a perspective. I can be anything I want. World give you barrier named education certificate, high cost, years of experiences, etc. Bu Susi realizes me I must believe in myself (and of course God also) I can be anything I want if I concer to my goal. Let me not focus on the term and condition applied by the people or institution. Show them who underestimate me. Just do my best and make my dreams come true. Sooner or later I am going to be the one who people have ever say it is impossible to be. Amen for that, for you too.

Warmd regards,
Ian

0 comments: