My Friend on Facebook

Recently I have started checked my facebook account after for long time enough ignoring it. I checked to find out what is buzzing there and it is lovely being able to know my friend’s update. What they have done, said, and wished for.

Gambar dari Google


Interestingly from hundred something of my friend list I found that they can be grouped by certain category. So, after checking out my friend list here are category for them:

Social and Politic Expert
Those who like writing any claim, comments towards government and public figure whom become hot issue lately. Mr. President is the most object in this topic, followed by people working in government sector then anyone who is gotten pay attention to by public. The main characteristic of this category is that they tend to give ‘not so good’ statement that sometimes rude enough and consider as if an expert of certain issue. Seldom do I find them talking in a positive vibe.

Let Me Know They Like to Read

The amount of this category member as not many as previous category. Those appear in my facebook home with linked to article from any website. They usually give some comment as kinda bridging to the link. Yess, it sometimes lets me know about interesting article but when the intensity is too much, it interferes then.

Story Teller
Just like the tittle above these friends always write down their update in a long detail story just like an article. They tell about their activity and feeling during the day. They tell their story when cooking-complete with recipe, when their kid managed to stand up and so on. There is a friend like to make kinda short fiction story in very

Random
This includes they who like posting picture (linked to Instagram), they update their activity, complain about weather, talking about love, thanking God, or other thing but in a simple sentence. They express their feeling just in sentence; could be compound or even compound complex sentence . They don’t make paragraph. Seems like the facebook that I know for the first time.

My favorite is Story Teller since I know they are smart or artistic people and it is reflected in the way the story tells. Reading their story for sure I often get any enlightenment. The runner up of my fav goes to Let Me Know They Like to Read and Random. Meanwhile I don’t like most The Expert for any reasons. BUT for any reason also I keep them there. They sometimes seems so know-it-all but they are my friend tho. hehe.


nb.
My recent friend list on facebook is selected one. I have unfriended some who I don’t know well and make some gross. Facebook is really helpful if we maintain well by the way



Warm Regards,
Ian

0 comments: