Living My Dream at Bali Bird Park

I have just come back from vacation in Bali. I visited several same places like usual. The new place I love is Bali Bird Park. It has been so long time I dreamed to visit this place since I read on travel magazine and watched travel show that describing how unique this place is.


Bali Bird Park is located in Gianyar, about 40 minutes to the north from Kuta by motorcycle. So, it is not so hot as downtown Kuta, Denpasar for the location is near to Ubud. The number of tourist is not too crowded just like in Uluwatu or wherever in popular spot like there near beach. I saw foreign tourist was more in number than local. It could probably because of the ticket price which is bit higher for local than other tourism object. It cost IDR 100.000,-. By purchasing the ticket you get access to Bali Bird Park and Reptile Park.

There were some big beautiful macaws welcoming us before stepping further inside the park. I am quite sure you don’t wanna miss the moment by taking out your camera to get their picture. When I entered the area, there were being a bird show. We, the visitors were explained about some varies of bird in fun way. It was so lovely to see and get direct interaction to those birds. I liked to see kinda macaw or parrots by the way. I love their colour!


Bali Bird Park is divided into some block based on their varieties or where they are coming from originally; Borneo, Java, Papua, etc. Each block is a very huge cage that made as real habitat of their own. I felt I was in real forest when walk across inside the cage. Surprisingly we can meet bird easily, birds were everywhere. From iny one to bigger one like peacock! I saw big peacock with their beautiful feathers. My favorite one was Papua!! I really felt like in forest in Papua. I imagined it could be like that the real jungle in Papua.


Bali Bird Park is sooooo cool and fun! The place, the birds, the show, all were very awesome! What do you want to see? Please, you just name it. Flamigo, owl, eagle, or even black swan and albino peacock are present! The beautiful duck just like in Europe is exist too. There we will not see the sad animal like in some zoo in Indonesia. All animal looks happy!


I don’t give much story about the reptile park as I am not their fan yet. Overall in reptile we can see some kind of reptile; snake, iguana, and crocodile. As reptile tends to be cooler than birds, we cant get intimate interation just like birds.


Bali Bird Park is not too large as zoo but it is wrapped very well. It has international standard. If you bored enough of beach, so just go there! Calm you down interestingly. It is so worth it! I rate 9/10.

Warm Regards,
Ian

0 comments: