Lesson Learn From Foreigner Tourist

Monday? oh well,, it has been a week since my last vacation Bali. My mind and my heart is still not moving from the God Island on by the way. On vacation yess indeed I always take picture a lot. If I didn’t control myself it could be 20 shoots just for a particular object. Lol. Freaky, isn’t it? Meanwhile not only picture I take during vacation but also lesson learn or insight which can make my life more valuable.

I now realize that every time I go vacation I tend to bring many stuff. I feel I become more well-prepared than few years ago. It is often happen that some clothes I bring still clean after I come back. Beside that when I visit some tourism object I often don’t use any stuff I bring with, for example towel, extra tees, monopod, facial wash, snack, and so on. To take picture, I bring DSLR Cam and iphone, plus monopod and tripod. I worried being dehydrated so I bring extra water

On last Bali trip I paid attention to some foreign tourists then found that they were so simple. I didn’t see they brought bag with many stuff like me. They just took away what they really need. Also, I seldom see they brought DSLR. A small pocket cam is enough!

I learn for next trip I will be simpler. Just taking away what I really need. If my clean clothes out of stock I can do laundry or even buy some new ones. More simple isn’t? in this era also, I don’t think that we still need big camera (DSLR) to capture picture unless we are really photographer or ones who freak for superb amazing pics. Pocket camera or phone camera is enough.

I understand prepared for everything is good but it sometimes make us uncomfortable.


This is me when visiting beach. I promise i won't be like this no more

warm regrads

0 comments: