Close Friend

Good afternoon all you guys, hope everything goes well. I sincerely pray that for us, you and me. I wish you are in a good condition.

There is something bother my mind today. The story begins this morning when I found my hand phone was inactive due to water. It’s gonna be bit long if I tell you the story how come the water was getting so close with the hand phone. In short, I say my hand phone got damaged and it dead, and seems it left me forever.

Lucky me my yahoo save my all contact number. Then one by one I look for some my friend’s number, I wrote them on my book in case I need to call them later. After I felt I got what I need, then realize me it is apparently my close (my best) friend is only a few. The sum is around 10, no more. They are whom I often contact, both call and text. They are whom I like to my quality time with. I don’t know it really normal like that or me that just anti-social. However I feel blessed, happy having those friends.


Warm Regards,
Ian

0 comments: