What I Learn From Having No Smartphone and Bad Service of Online Shop

It has been a week I am not connected to others by social media, then it is also means I have very limited access to internet at home. My smartphone was damaged due to water and then I order the one to replace by online shop. Unfortunately there is trouble in delivering the gadget since Jakarta got flood these days so I have not receive that gadget yet UP TILL NOW!

I always understand and try to always keep on positive vibes facing all the shits come to me. This moments (losing gadget and bad service by online shop) are truly make my day very bad. I feel me resulting negativity aura during this waiting period. I spend much energy in angriness, bad tempered and so on.

Well, I must say (again) everything happen for a very good reasons. I try to figure them all. These are lil bit I learn.

It practice my empathy more. Someday I shall be very easy to empathy if there will be somebody get condition like me. I understand how it feels.

There no reason to be selfish one. I often pray to God, wishing for heavy rain to cool down the temperature of my bedroom. I do not consider the effects of my wish. It could be there are many guys out there having bad condition due to rain I asked for. Right here I am really sorry for that.

Having emotionally mood is not wise. I order that one because of lack of research about others shop which is still ordering the gadget I desire. I did research only in several stores, both online and offline so because of that lack information I got, then I assume that there is only one trusted online shop offering the gadget.

I believe there would be much more than that.



Warm regards,
Ian

0 comments: