Sunset View

Hello you there!
You probably are feeling cold at present. Jakarta has been so cold lately that make me willing to be fall apart from my blanket. I like when rain drops in morning, it feels so peaceful in the meantime realizing that I have to still go to office is very challenging anyway, you know the office is located bit far enough from my home.

The rain drop continuously a whole week. It is kinda revenge from last week weather that is no rain at all, and tend to be hotter and hotter. What I like most from last week is that the sky was beautifully clear and when going sun set, wooow I got very wonderful sun set view from my home. Arriving home from office, I like sitting having a cup of tea/coffee waiting for sunset. The sunset view was different each day. Sometimes it was dominated with orange, sometimes it was red with blue in the background, sometimes it was just a classic view; just dark grey and orange. I love them all.

Here are some sunset picture I got during no rain drop last week.


I love sunrise also but i aint't kind of morning person, so having chance to see sun set wonderfully is such a pleasure momment for me.

Warm regards,
Ian

0 comments: