Going Vacation with Mr. Ted


"The creative adult is child who is survived"
Ursula K Leon.

When did for the last time you played with dolls? For people in late 20, hmm yess that’s me by the way. It has been for so long time from the last time used dolls as a partner to play. Wait! I can read your mind. Let me highlight this topic, dolls here is something kiddos really love, kinda doraemon, pooh, barbie or something. You name it ya.. so it is not in your naughty mind.

Well back to the question above. Do you remember when the last time you play that dolls? I myself do not remember but for sure I admit it I have ever had one (rabbit) when I was child.

Oh oke that Is enough for the intro. This post will let you know that last Sunday Groot went to Ancol’s beach. The interesting part is we brought somebody adorable to get along with. Ladies and gent let me introduce you. Mr. Ted!


Bit really weird actually to go, have a chat, laugh, and even dinner with whom is not alive. I have ever laughed at my friend of his craziness interacting with Mr. Ted. But, I don’t know why, to be honest, I enjoyed the moment we had with Mr. Ted very much yesterday. I can’t describe the experience very well here, let the pics tells…



My best friend and I felt Mr. Ted was really alive yesterday. We really talked to him and treated him carefully for we didn’t want something bad threatened his safety.


I understand Mr. Ted is not expressive one. His gesture and mimic is too innocent but I am sure he enjoyed the moment we had. That was a first experience for him going outdoor because his daddy seems so overprotected so far that Mr. Ted was just stay at home night and day.

Ted was so curios during the fun day. He wanted to find out everything he met even it could not safe sometimes. He flirted some girls, tried selfie, used vending machine and jumped!!







He was upset when we had to back home as he had not managed to do this and that. However, he forgot his disappoinment when we let him choose favorites dishes in diner. Look at him when had to decide what’s going to eat..



Oke, that’s it, that’s all my story going vacation with Mr. Ted. That was totally fun anyway. And I eventually I have to say that my bestfried (The daddy) evidently ain’t crazy when he usually has a deep conversation with Mr. Ted. Because from that moment I belive Ted is alive!

Mr. Ted with overprotected Daddy

Warm regards,
Ian

0 comments: