Wet October is On My Mind

Well, hello October.
Yess once again I tell you guys how fast the time flies, right? Seems I unconsciously do my routine then I am bumped into the present. Well, oke bytheway. The weather is still hawt though on this October. I do remember well my last weekend was so howt, I got myself feels like I was in an oven or near the hot stove!

The happy news is the last two days morning was cloudy. The hot temperature on morning I used to have feels disapear gradually. It gave me more comfortable my journey to office than last last days when it was so hot. FYI, I live in central Jakarta meanwhile my office is located in east side, therefore everytime I go to and back from the office I always face the sun. you can imagine yess how it feels. Sweat run well on my back’s skin and forehead!

I hope the rain will come soon. There must be many people longing for the air during and after the rain. Let us prepare for anything we usually have on winter. You like having a hot bowl of noodle or you are longing for thick blanket you seldom use recently? Just make ‘em easy to reach judt because rain is coming to town.


Warm regards,
Ian

0 comments: