Katedral, Jakarta

Heloo you again. It's been so hot these days. Just like the day i went around the city last week. Well, feel bored at home doing nothing, i decided going around the city to explore more space i dont know. Here it is! one of the place i visited last week, the elegantly beautiful building, Cathedral Jakarta!


it was lucky for me to go inside that building. As I know the church open for public only on certain day during weekdays. I came over there while there was a wedding ceremony inside. I got the permission to go inside by the man on reception. And suddenly the cool air breezed by the time i opened the window. Cooling down my body temperature, relaxing my mind. The inside atmosphere was much different from the outside. While the outside was hot and hectic due to traffic across the church, the inside of the church was so cool, tranquil and felt like no in Jakarta (bit drama hehe), but trust me yess it wastranquil inside (emphasizing).


When i stepped in, the wedding ceremony was on. The couple was about to promise at one another living together forever. I could see love was in the air above the couple.


I have no idea about the style of the building itself. For sure it is similar with the building in Vatican, Rome or any other countries around. Those style and detail got me felt in Europe but in humid weather.


After had nothing to do more inside, i decided to go out. The details and architecture style is so awesome. It has been lasted for long time and maintained very well.

I took some photos before i really left the church. The building is so photogenic that we can take pics in any angle.

I did not explore more at the area surrounding the building for i had to move to Pasar Baroe for having some meal. So hungry at the time. Before i leave, here is my review of the Chatedral Churh: Hmm, thought one word i can describe about is "awesome" or something in common. You gotta visit the church if you kind of people have #antimainstream style. However, when you came visit someday and you dont have any permition to do touristic activity by the security, respect it! Since it actually aint a public tourism object everybody can go. It is a holy place to pray.

Jl.Katedral 7b, Jakarta 10710
Telp. (021) 345-7746 dan (021) 351-9186
Fax. (021) 350-9952


Warm Regards,
Ian

0 comments: