Tuhan Sepanjang Jaman

On the way back home yesterday the weather was very sultry. I took a shower as soon as come home. Then I let my body and my mind relax after that by lying on bed while listening to good music from radio.

I whispered to myself but dedicated to the God on the sky wishing for the rain. I have been longed for rain for a very long time. You know it is so priceless for me to sleep during rain. A bit demanding, heheh. But it is trully a pleasure indeed for me who do not have air conditioner since having AC is mandatory for Jakartans nowadays. No, I do not complain, I just have no any permit yet from my mother of boarding house to apply that unit.

Then, my surrender drive me wishing to God on the sky pouring some rain last nite. I wished not only the rain it self but long lasting one completed with bit thunderbolt too. As my lifestyle is modern, I chose the hits instagram as my medium to let God knows my wish.

Yess, I do understand that God know all our pray even it is kept inside of the heart. That’s why there is an expression “Only God knows”. Hehhe. My decision to post on instagram is to let others read then say “amen” to make my pray fly higher and higher, getting closer the target: God adress.

The pray was definitely a nothing to lose one. It will be very okey if the rain not coming down to the ground soon, but tomorrow or whenever He want. Then I continued my activities until I suddenly feel cool wind breezed my faces, looked up the sky it was cloudy there, then I smile so widely when suddenly drizzle coming. I was pessimistic enough it wouldn’t become rain. But I was wrong. The rain was poured by God and it lasted for long time. I didn’t remember when it stopped. As I remember I got a nice peace and relaxing sleep.zzzzzzz...

And here are in my sight when I opened the door
Look at the water sent from heaven!


The flowers will grow happily after this.

I love to waking up in this gloomy weather.

Well, this's bit melancholic but I proudly admit that I am a big fans of rain.
Warm regards,
Ian

p.s
Dewa Langit Kwitang is my imagination.
Dont you think God knows our pray in anywhere?
Oh yeah, There's nothing powerful pray than a whole-heartedly and souled pray.





0 comments: