Groot Time

Lucky me to be surrounded by nice and beautiful persons in everywhere I live. In the beginning we are usually to be co workers, class mate or something, get engaged then become best-friend eventually.

I do remember well when I was in Melbourne, State or even Morroco, oh slap my face for the day dreaming, hehehe- I mean in this case is when I was still in my home country spending my elementary moment then moved to regency town and stayed in a boarding house spending senior high until I moved again to Semarang for reaching bachelor degree, I always had the opportunity to have those ones. That happened for we have some in common or we happened to be different but to complete each other.

Quotes says,
people come people go
. Yes, my bestfriend-ship journey has been just like that. We couldn’t afford to make it last since one of us gotta leave for some good reasons. The time flew fast and I met some new persons then we made it to be close, kinda replacement for the gone one. C'est la vie! However, the good times with those bestfrends will last in my memory forever, that is the reason why I am sometimes longing for them. Ooh, feel bit melancholic now.

Groot in Jakarta
Well by the way, now in this hard yet nice town I stay: Jakarta, it is awesome to have my bestfriends whom I named “groot”. (You know the reason for those have already watched The Guardian Of The Galaxy, hahah). We have a groot time together, doing some kinda bestfriend stuff: silly things, going cinema, karaoke, dinner, laughing. The interesting part of this groot is that we come from our different culture identity; Batak, Padang, Jawa, and Jawa and Sunda. We have also different character that so nice we respect then complete at one another.

Oh, this pretty lady is also a groot!

And this man with glasses is a groot too

Feel blessed when we have this kind of togetherness. Agreed with one of Mrs. Aguilera's song Nobody Wants to Be Lonely, and Sheila On Seven also suggests to create Kisah Klasik Untuk Masa Depan, or so whatever, however I also agree when my friend said one day that this bestfriends is just like Kepompong – kadang kadang Kepo, kadang kadang rempong! You get it, hehe.

Have a groot time for you!

salam,
Ian




0 comments: