I miss my old Job

Ooh how i miss my day when i woke up early

morning, when people was still sleeping, then i

picked up my shower stuff and my work stuff. a

few minutes later i drove my motorcycle through

the cold air head to my office, named radio

station.

i acroossed the empty dark street so that i could

raced my motor. Some thing i usually met was a

person who clean the street, an old lady beside

the street who brought a bucket, seemed go to

market and some busses with bouch of

vegetables came from bandungan, a hill not too

far away from my hometown.

15 minutes later i departured at the office. i

parked my motorcycle, walked to the gate while

got a smile from my favorite security, mr. Jupri, i

got absen on the machine, then i walked up stair

to put on the on air machine: such as generator,

mixer, computer, and everything! ohh. i could

remeber all of those steps i usually did easily.

after i played some pump up music, my partner

and i greeted our listeners continued offering

them to interact with me.. what a lovely! :)

i miss the job now. i can find the similiar or even

better job someday, hopefully. amin

0 comments: